If you can’t tell, we love the color Orange. And it’s just another reason why we love Orange Money — the quickest way to receive money with Ria in Senegal, Democratic Republic of Congo, and Botswana.
In this article, we’ll cover:
- Advantages of sending to mobile wallets
- How to send to an Orange Money wallet
Advantages of sending to mobile wallets
Mobile wallets are the future of digital payments. They allow people to receive, store and spend money using a mobile phone. Easy, fast, secure — what more could you want? Here are some fun facts about mobile wallets:
- Most transfers will arrive in two minutes or less to your recipient’s mobile wallet!
- Unlike sending to a bank account, all you need to know is your recipient’s wallet number — which is usually just their phone number
- Once the transfer is deposited into the recipient’s account, they can choose how and when they use the funds
How to send to an Orange Money mobile wallet
To send money to an Orange Money wallet, you’ll need to have the Ria app. You can download it now via the App Store or Google Play, or by scanning the following QR code:
You’ll need to make sure your recipient is located in Senegal, Democratic Republic of Congo, or Botswana. Also make sure you aren’t going over any transfer limits set by Orange Money.
- Senegal: 500,000 XOF per transfer
- DRC: 1,000 USD per transfer
- Botswana: 3,900 BWP per transfer
After you’ve downloaded the app and confirmed your recipient’s location, you can start sending!
On the app:
1. Tap Send or Send money now
2. Enter Send money details and choose Mobile wallet as the Delivery method
3. Review and tap Continue
4. Select or add a recipient
5. Select the Mobile eWallet details:
• Wallet provider (Orange Money)
• Wallet mobile number
6. Add the information for Payment method and follow prompts. Tap Continue
7. Review details of the transfer and tap Confirm
That’s it! In two minutes or less, the transfer will arrive in your recipient’s Orange Money mobile wallet.
4 Reasons to Choose Ria Money Transfer
Looking to transfer money to your loved ones? At Ria Money Transfer, it is fast, safe, and easy to send money internationally. Here are our top 4 reasons why Ria is considered to be one of the best money transfer services: 1. Convenient Locations 🚗 Since 1987, Ria has partnered with companies worldwide to help customers easily […]
August 10, 2023
Ways to Send and Receive Cash
Cash is still one of the most popular and accessible ways of sending and receiving money! It allows you to send and receive without a debit card, credit card, or bank account. With Ria Money Transfer, you have the flexibility to send and receive cash in whatever way works best for you. Whether it’s using our […]
April 27, 2023
Manual vs. instant bank verification with Ria: What’s best for you?
Sending money from your bank account with Ria Money Transfer is a great option. It’s popular, in part, due to its low fees and enhanced security. To prevent fraud, any bank account added as a payment method must be verified. Keep reading to learn more about what verification method is right for you! Manual verification This […]
March 3, 2023
Introducing the new Ria Money Transfer website
It’s official! The new Ria Money Transfer website has launched. We are excited to offer you a better, more streamlined way to send and receive money. If you live in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Spain, or Australia, log into your Ria account on www.riamoneytransfer.com and send money online to loved ones across […]
February 21, 2023
COMPANYAboutBlogBecome an agentCareersPromotionsSecuritySend money onlineInternational money transfer
Ria Financial Services. © 2023 Continental Exchange Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.